Monday, October 3, 2016

What is REALLY inside my piano- A piece from my 6th grade self

Inside my piano,
Are Beethoven and Bach.
They guide me to my ultimate,
With my piano waiting patiently.
There is a rythm in every beat,
A song in every sound.
Yet the real masterpiece is the piano.
It does not need a song,
It can compose one by itself.
It taught Mozart how to be a living legend.’

Inside my piano,
Is a loyal friend.
It waits untill you come,
And plays its best when it is allowed.
It will do what you want it to do,
It will sing what you want it to sing.
But if it is mistreated,
It will speak its own mind.
It lives to teach,
It is a song waiting to play to for the aritst.

Inside my piano,
Tunes are humming,
Each one handcrafted for the pianist.
Some are to challenge,
Others to feel,
But most of them, to satisfy the heart.
It sharpens your senses,
And shapes your mind.
It’s not meant for One.
It is meant for ALL.

Inside my piano,
Is the world.
It will calm and relax you,
Your mind bright and fresh.
It teaches you how to shine in a spotlight.
Though it never steals it for itself.
It does not need you,
But you need the melody.
The key to life is within.

Did you unlock it?

No comments:

Post a Comment